Our Promise to our Candidates
- Listening to your individual requirements, ensuring we fully understand your goals and aspirations; working in partnership with you to achieve them.
- Being honest and impartial regarding every element of your job search.
- Ensuring you work alongside an experienced and dedicated consultant who will meet you face to face and agree an action plan with you.
- Always keep you informed of suitable opportunities and receive permission from you before submitting your CV to clients.
- Advice on salaries and benefits within the market.
- Handling and negotiating offers on your behalf.
Louise gave me the support and advice I needed to get my new position in a professional but extremely friendly way.Stacey Brown, Sales Administrator
Your agency showed pure professionalism throughout. I would have no hesitation in recommending you to my friends.Kathryn Thompson, PA to MD
Your agency has a refreshing approach to candidates and I would highly recommend your company to anyone seeking a professional but also very personal agency.Angela Webb, Management Accountant
I received a first class service from you both, from my initial telephone call through to my offer of employment, literally 6 hours later!Deborah Cox, Bookkeeper
Our Promise to our Clients
- Listening to you and your business needs, ensuring we have an in depth understanding of your business, its culture and your requirements.
- Effective account management, you will be guaranteed the same professional service every time.
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times.
- We will always do what we say we will do!
- We offer competitive rates, with excellent value for money.
- All our permanent placements are supported with a 12 week rebate period.
- All placements will have had their eligibility to work in the UK and identification verified.
- All temporary placements will be thoroughly referenced to give you peace of mind.
- Where requested candidates can be skills tested.
- Provision of “off site” interviewing facilities if required.
- Use of our website to advertise vacancies.
- Advice regarding salaries, benefits in the local market place.
- Advice regarding interview techniques.
- We can offer an up to date salary guide upon request.
- In the unfortunate event of redundancy Bagnall Hopkins can offer an outplacement facility. We would attend your offices and meet with all those facing redundancy, providing advice regarding CV preparation and interview techniques.
- All candidates will have been thoroughly interviewed by one of our experienced consultants.